Kids Chinese Language Resources
Teaching kids a new language is tough--- here are a few good sites that I've found that might be helpful and fun!
1) Bilingual Kid Spot- a wonderful site that has a wealth of information about raising dual (or more) language kids. They have Chinese, Spanish and English resources.
- Nursery Rhymes
- Kids Shows (Paw Patrol & PJ Masks on youtube!)
- Free Mandarin Lessons & Worksheets (numbers, family members, colors)
2) Fortune Cookie Mom
- Free Printable Worksheets (family, holidays, school, colors)
3) Pinterest - Surprisingly kids are into worksheets and you can find a lot on pinterest that are free.